Friday 18 May 2012

Whats on your workbench?

I think I'm on a crafting binge .. not that you'd know from my blog. I have a rule, if it's not finished it doesn't make it to the page and currently I have about 6 half finished projects so near (but so far) completion. Mr S literally thinks I'm crazy, he can't see why I can't start and finish one project and then move on to the next, how can I explain that that isn't how my mind works? In the moments where craft is possible (nap times, bed times and rare moments of quite) I grab the project that most appeals to my frame of mind at the time and go with it ... but should some new idea steal my interest in the meantime I'll chase it till my time or my craft supplies run out.
.
Currently on my work desk ... and ironing board (which doubles as a workspace when I need to spread out) are: 2 handmade cards, wedding placenames for 70+ guests, a bracelet, party invites, 3 sets of quiet book pages and 4 dummy clips, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment