Friday 24 February 2012

Every Blog has to start somewhere...

Welcome to the new Blog section of Handmadebyrianna.com I aim to use this to share cards I'm working on for friends and family, tutorials and other crafty projects I'm working on.


I might even have chance to share some of my baking exploits, I love  making cookies with the kids, trying new cupcake flavours and tesing my sugar crafting skills out on my larger cakes.


Firstly thou, while HMBR is on hiatus I've been a crafty little busy bee, making so many things for my July Wedding: Invites, Sweetie bar, Bracelets, table plan, placenames, fans, ring cushion, garter, table confetti, heirloom bouquet ... and no doubt plenty more. I'm hopeing to share a lot of the things I've made, tutorials I've found and tips I've learn along the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment